Renews automatically each year
Non-investors who have access to educational workshops and get involved in the investment process to familiarize themselves with early-stage investing. Attending meetings, where an offer to sell securities, is made to investors, are solely for your education. Such offers are made exclusively to investors not to Associate Members.
Must be one of the following to qualify for membership.
- A degreed graduate (or current student) of the University of Pennsylvania,
- A Past or present member of the University of Pennsylvania administrative or teaching staff,
- A recipient of an honorary degree from the University of Pennsylvania,
- A past or present Trustee of the University of Pennsylvania,
- Formally sponsored by two (2) Full Members presently in good standing,
- An immediate family member of a Wharton Alumnus or Wharton student.